Informally known as fake or false teeth, dentures are prosthetic devices that replace missing teeth. This device is supported by the oral cavity’s soft and hard tissues. Many designs are possible, including the more traditional. Some of these devices require the clasping of a device to the teeth. There are two types of designs depending on their purpose: to replace the maxillary or mandibular ars.
- Full Dentures Portrait Plus – We use quality porcelain teeth for high aesthetics. Portrait – Portrait IPN teeth are used for exceptional aesthetics and durability. Natural (A-Z denture)
- Full Dentures Portrait Plus – High-quality porcelain teeth is used for better aesthetics.
- Portrait – We use PortraitIPN teeth for better durability and visuals.
- Partials Cast Flexi-Partial – Includes an elastic non-monomer mixed with eco-friendly metals for precise fitting and comfort.
- Flexi-Partial – an utterly flexible material for high aesthetics and comfort.
- Cast-Partials – eco-friendly metal mixed with acrylic.
Acryclic Partials- partial transitional dentures designed using clasps and acrylic.